Brandon's Parmesan Tomato Chips
1. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices
2. Put a wire cooling rack on top of a baking pan that has been covered with aluminum foil, Then put the slices on the rack.
3. Then brush the tomatoes with olive oil and season the tomatoes with desired herbs (Italian herbs basil etc)
4. Put the tomatoes in an 275f oven for 2.5 to 3 hours checking occasionally to make sure the tomatoes don't burn.
5. A few minutes before the tomatoes are done sprinkle them with cheese.
6. When cheese is melted take the tomatoes out of the oven and let cool for an hour.
Brandon was a 2018 Intern and his page can be found here!